Boing Boing appreciates an old, forgotten typewriter.
- McSweeney’s shakes things up by interviewing “The Man”.
- Infinite Summer make way for Finite Summer.
- I wish they would have stopped at “The world certainly doesn’t need another comedy starring Michael Cera as a hapless teenager blundering his way into improbable sexual encounters“.
- Julia Childs has finally made it.
- According to The Millions, Quentin Tarantino, “thinks like a writer.”
- The New Yorker on Quentin’s pal (and one of the stars of “Inglourious Basterds”) Eli Roth.
- HTMLGIANT takes another look at “Racist Book Covers“.
- Dinosaur Jr. played a Cape Cod clam shack.