- Last night saw Thurston Moore reading Naked Lunch to a packed house at St. Marks Church. Next we find the Sonic Youth leader starting a publishing company.
- The Desk Set talk about rare book librarians.
- Yesterday was the 160th anniversary of Edgar Allan Poe’s death. We failed by not making mention of this. January Magazine did not make the same mistake.
- Michael Crichton’s widow wants a bunch of money. She’s sad because has so far only received two million dollars.
- The “Bill Ayers wrote President Obama’s book” conspiracy: can’t stop, won’t stop.
- The 90’s revival just got a bit better as Jawbox is reuniting on Jimmy Fallon.
- Right before Where the Wild Things Are comes out, director Spike Jonze has a documentary about him showing at MoMa.
- Fucked in Park Slope on Cliches & Brooklyn