Did you ever think there was a Balloon Boy and Edgar Allan Poe link? Did you care?
Philip Roth gives an interview over on The Daily Beast. Holy shite.
Apparently hipsters hate trivia night, but we proved that nerds don’t, and the good folks as L Magazine filmed it.
- The Mexican government kept an eye on Gabriel García Márquez, thinking he was a Colombian spy.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald’s taxes. I’m interested.
- How to survive as a writer in the 21st-century.
- Stephen Elliott and Rachel Shukert like Daniel Nester, and his new book How to be Inappropriate (Soft Skull). He will win more hearts via a sweet playlist on Largehearted Boy.
- Pippi Longstocking and John Milton, both together on the same top 10 list.
- Just started reading this Six Sentences site.
- I’ve been waiting patiently for news on a new Yeasayer album, and now the wait is over.
- If you have some spare cash, you should buy Kim Gordon’s art.
- Lady Gaga won’t stop until everybody thinks she is the queen bee of weird.
- The best Pitchfork jokes.
- Eat some cookies, fight the fat.