Danny, he said, was certain to have been left “with a lifetime’s worth of emotional scars” after his experiences at the Overlook, where his father was possessed by the hotel, tried to kill him and his mother and eventually died.
I’m going to guess two things. The first being Stephen King isn’t going to name the sequel to The Shining, The Shining 2: Danny Torrance Boogaloo. Secondly, I’m guessing he’s not going to get Stanley Kubrick to do the film adaptation.
- Gigantic continues their Stories in Three Lines.
- L Magazine talks to Jonathan Lethem. Lethem calls himself “old.”
- Ever wonder what it would be like if Lewis Carroll had written Twilight? Well, here is your chance to find out.
- Everybody is getting excited for the release of the San Francisco Panorama. Even the New York Times.
- Top ten short-story collections of the 00’s.
Thanksgiving is a warped holiday.
- But here is some classic poetry in celebration of the holiday so you can get in touch with your inner pilgrim.
- So warped that the holiday has become synonymous with Detroit Lions football.
Fucked in Park Slope, literally.
- Some heavy drama going down at my favorite little coffee shop.
- Thanks for all you do. Especially wanna thank you for this live Grass Widow set you gave us.