The life and times of Rick Moody.
- Indichik talks about Moody and his band, The Wingdale Community Singers.
- Moby Lives gives us a roundup of Moody and his Twitter experiment.
- Moody and Electric Literature aren’t the only people to use Twitter as an avenue for fiction writing.
- “Of the six million victims of the Holocaust, the only face we know intimately belongs to Anne Frank.” This is how you get me to buy books for Hanukkah?
- It will be a happy Hanukkah in Haifa! Arabic-speaking Israelis will finally get the pleasure of knowing what a muggle is.
- Eileen Myles is interviewed over at The Rumpus.
- Jane Austen with zombies, and tv, and Twitter.
- Trailer for 60Writers/60 Places. Links to most of the writers are at HTML Giant.
- Top 10 US crime novelists who ‘own’ their territory.
- New Final Fantasy stuff on Stereogum.
- Carrie Brownstein wants to know your favorite Fugazi memories.
- David Thomas of Pere Ubu talking to Greil Marcus tonight.
Writers trying to cook.
- Maud Newton tried to cook a fucking steak due to The Awl’s insistence.