I agree with one HTMLGIANT commenter: the cover to the Less Than Zero sequel, Imperial Bedrooms, is horrible.
- Tom Waits to do Shakespeare.
- I’m just going to call it: the On the Road adaptation will suck.
- Getting around to reading everything Ralph Ellison is a task Troy Patterson at Slate is not up to.
- Daniel Nester gives tips for aspiring writers.
- Michael Schaub reviews Ten Walks/Two Talks by Jon Cotner and Andy Fitch at Bookslut. Check out our review of the book.
- Malcolm Gladwell is a Wilco fan.
- Hunter S. Thompson may have been having a bad day when he signed this.
Such an awful, awful cover. They’ve reissued LESS THAN ZERO with a similar design: http://www.amazon.com/Less-Than-Zero-Easton-Ellis/dp/0679781498/ref=pd_sim_b_2
FWIW, I think this cover
and even this one
are far, far better.