WFMU on the artwork of Aleksandra Waliszewska. (We especially love Dargeresque painting above.)
- Michael Pollan and Maira Kalman team up for an illustrated version of Pollan’s Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual.
- “The pleasures of reading Haruki Murakami could easily be mistaken for a list of his vices.” – Christian Lorentzen at The Observer.
- Ever wonder what would happen if you mixed H.P. Lovecraft with Charlie Brown? Wonder no more.
- Edward Gorey: Total fashion icon.
- Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine starts a record label.
- Tom Waits gets some Fresh Air.