A restaurant named after one of Pushkin’s characters opens up in the West Village.
- Maybe Kate Christensen can check it out and write it up for her new food blog?
- Etgar Keret writes a Christmas card for Electric Literature.
- Jennifer Egan and books on mini farming: A.N. Devers year in reading at The Millions.
- Willa Paskin at Vulture points us to Helen DeWitt’s blog for her response to Michael H. Miller’s Observer profile on the Lightning Rods author.
- Julie Klausner talks to Popcandy.
Follow Vol. 1 Brooklyn on Twitter, Facebook, and our Tumblr.
Got tips for Bites? Info@Vol1brooklyn.com