Suzanne Collins really loves the Hunger Games movie. Mostly because it’s going to make her upwards to eleven bazillion dollars, but also because it does look pretty damn good.
- Esi Edugyan talks to CNN about her book, Half-Blood Blues.
- Jacob Silverman talks to Adam Wilson about Flatscreen, Texas, and Wilson’s inner-slacker.
- Going to Paris? Like books? Have we got the guide for you!
- Peter Schjeldahl at The New Yorker on how the Whitney Biennial “surprises and enchants.”
- Marissa Nadler talks to James Blackshaw. We’d really love to do a Band Booking with Blackshaw, but we’ve already talked to Ms. Nadler.
Follow Vol. 1 Brooklyn on Twitter, Facebook, Google + and our Tumblr.