Adam Wilson made Electric Literature a mixtape. Also, he weighs in on the eternal Klosterman/tUnE-yArDs debate: “I like Chuck Klosterman a lot, but he’s totally wrong.” (In case you missed it, Joe Winkler reviewed Wilson’s Flatscreen earlier this week.)
- The Collagist catches up with Nick Antosca, author of Midnight Picnic and The Obese.
- Mike Pace, singer/guitarist of the sorely missed Oxford Collapse, is back with a new project, called The Child Actors.
- If you’re looking for bars to watch British football in New York City, Rosie Schaap has some tips. (Soccer also came up in Jason’s conversation with her on Monday.)
- Sunday Stories alumnus Courtney Maum on writing in Paris.
- The Brian Evenson/Rob Zombie teamup you never expected: now, a reality.