Note: We won’t be posting Indexing or Sunday Stories this week so we can eat matzo brei and hunt for Easter eggs.
- In case you weren’t sure if you should use the Jonathan Safran Foer/Nathan Englander New American Haggadah, The National Review reviewed it.
- Adam Kirsch reviews The Complete Poems of Philip Larkin.
- Los Angeles Review of Books made a video for their April 18th relaunch.
- Rachel Syme on her favorite Titanic books.
- GOOD takes a look at the gender problem at one of the world’s most famous golf courses.