By Jason Diamond
Neil Young didn’t really enjoy Woodstock it would seem.
- “It was exactly fifty years ago today to the minute that the first member of the general public tried to use Miles Davis’ jazz classic Kind of Blue to get laid.” (Thanks The Awl)
- The Millions weighs in on Mad Men, and says it’s “darn good.”
- The Scowl interviews writer Dave Reidy.
- Conversational Reading continues on David Foster Wallace.
- At this point, I’m willing to admit that Colbert is more than a man, less than a god. (Thanks Gawker)