Who would have guessed that Osama Bin Laden was a fan of books by Jimmy Carter (above, looking troubled) and a University of Chicago professor? I wonder if he has a Goodreads account?
- Jacket Copy tells us “How to Party Like Dan Brown“, and suddenly we think we should just give this stupid books it’s own category.
- Somewhere in Denver, a Broncos Cheerleader is reading about mavens, and connectors. (Thanks HTML Giant)
- Lit Kicks reviews The Anthologist by Nicholson Baker.
- Hooves on the Turf goes to the Brooklyn Book Festival.
- “Few meals hold the appeal of brunch.” We agree 100% with Largehearted Boy, especially when discussing the most recent book by Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Vegan Brunch (Da Capo Press).
- Carrie Brownstein talks about heavy riffs.
- Deckfight reviews Our Noise: The Story of Merge Records
- L Magazine on A Sunny Day in Glasgow