- Tablet Magazine, happy to point out that Where the Wild Things Are has “profoundly Jewish roots,” calls Paste Magazine’s essay which informs this theory “overwrought.”
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Once a dream, now a reality.
- L Magazine interviews Stephen Elliott, author of The Adderall Diaries.
- David Byrne talks to USA Today about his book Bicycle Diaries.
- Mountain Goats on Colbert. Amazing.
- Alan Gilbert debuted as the director of the Philharmonic.
- Thom Yorke and Bon Iver: On a Hot Topic tour?