- You are probably going to like this Justin Taylor guy.
- Roberto Bolaño read an awful lot.
- Serbian experimental writer Milorad Pavić has passed away.
- Jonathan Lethem calls Padgett Powell’s The Interrogative Mood “a supreme literary stunt” at The Millions.
- At HTML Giant, Jimmy Chen says of Nabokov’s The Original of Laura, “doesn’t do much except make a publishing event out of nothing”.
- Why did I just listen to this podcast of a guy sounding like Fat Bastard read Trainspotting?
- Of course Robert Frost sent out Christmas cards.
- Jami Attenberg has reason to cheer.
- Jonathan Safran Foer’s neighborhood turns against him.
- Three comics to make you love comics.
Art Basel has begun.
- Flavorpill goes there.
- Brooklyn artists take over Miami, at the Ad Hoc show.
- Art handlers are gonna get laid.
- Time-lapse videos of the Alps, set to Beethoven: “ambient video bedtime stories for internet grownups”.
- Making the case for Big Star.