- People care that it’s the 134th anniversary of Jack London’s birth.
- If Paul Auster says that Paul Auster is putting out a new novel, it must be true.
- Steve Almond weighs in on Katie Roiphe’s males writers and sex fiction piece.
- Weird writer rituals.
- Dave Eggers talks about San Francisco Panorama in A.V. Club. Over at his blog, Edward Champion isn’t impressed and discusses what he refers to as the “Journalism Sweatshop Model“:
“Eggers’s remarks in the Onion interview reveal that he isn’t really interested in paying writers.”
- You should buy me the skull from Skull & Bones.