- Flipped right to a review of U2’s “Boy,” then one of The Birthday Party’s “Release the Bats” single, then to a naked picture of Cosey Fanny Tutti, spread eagle, with “sexism sucks (but it sure makes my spud go turgid)” written above it.
- Tesco Vee asks Negative Approach, “ Why did Youth Patrol break up? Come on, give us the hot poop…”
- The guy sitting next to me is taking notes from a sports magazine on fantasy football. He picked Greg Olsen. Good for him.
- On Sonic Youth’s first album: “Interesting ass shit, and from New York no less.”
- This whole book is really good looking. I think I’ll buy it, but I’d rather not buy it from this place.
Posted By Jason Diamond