Want Martin Amis (above) to write a book for your kids? Here’s what has to happen.
- “The editor of an internationally renowned literary magazine once accused me to my face of sleeping my way to the top. I had been recommended to him for a job, and apparently the fellow writer who recommended me did so vigorously, and defended me against the accusation of hack-work.” via Bookslut
- Nifty Elliott Smith-themed cover on the new issue of Puerto del Sol.
- Talking about the death of Pushkin.
- The complete oral history of the television show, Party Down.
- The Atlantic takes a look at the evolution of video game music.