Garry Kasparov talks about Bobby Fischer (and the new book about him) at NYRB.
- Arundhati Roy interviewed at Guernica.
- Blame David Lynch for Hannah Montana.
- It really is Phil Collins Day in Greenpoint.
- Mayor Bloomberg goes to Brooklyn Brewery, and drinks beer on ice. (Gross)
- Welcome to the Dark Ages Pt. 1: A “minuteman” kills a 9-year-old, and now he will (thankfully) rot in jail.
- Welcome to the Dark Ages Pt. 2: “South Dakota Moves To Legalize Killing Abortion Providers.”
- Welcome to the Dark Ages Pt. 3: 400 Republicans were asked if they thought President Obama was born in another country. Over half said they did believe that to be the case.
- Well, at least we can take solace in the fact that so many conservative revolutions end up failing.