Christopher Hitchens has some words for whoever wrote the screenplay for The King’s Speech.
- The memoir is about to go to another level: Jesse James to write a book.
- Justin Taylor talks to Impose.
- Libyan air force pilots don’t want to drop bombs, so they’re seeking asylum in Malta.
- Ezra Klein does the math to see if state and local workers in Wisconsin are overpaid.
- George Bush (the first) and Bill Clinton to open a center for political civility.
- Because everybody in Park Slope is rich.