If Ben Greenman doesn’t write a musical about something, it isn’t important: Fragments from Weiner! The Musical.
- At The Atlantic: How the publishing industry has began slumming it in the last few years.
- Slowly working our way through the June issue of Bookslut, and we’ve finished this fantastic interview with Kyle Minor.
- Maureen Johnson argues of the importance of YA literature.
- Björk drops more hints about Biophilla.
- Cord Jefferson at GOOD discusses how rich Americans are way richer than rich foreigners. Aren’t you glad the USA does something right? One question: how do our poor people stack up? Cause we’ve got a whole lot of those.