Rick Moody talks about The Feelies at The Rumpus.
- Little known fact: sometime in the Middle Ages, a blind prophet said that in 2011, the redesigning of cheap IKEA bookshelves would signal the end of books.
- Dan Sinker (@MayorEmanuel, Punk Planet) does Twitter fiction for Huffington Post Books.
- The Paris Review talks to Ishmael Reed about Juice!, his first novel in over fifteen years (on the always wonderful Dalkey Archives).
- Going to Germany to buy books.
- The Reagan and Nixon presidential libraries are located near each other in California, but have different philosophies as to how a presidential library should be run.
- The Black Lips + Bradford Cox = Ramones cover band?