Plenty of people paid tribute to the late Barney Rossett: Loren Glass at the Los Angeles Review of Books tweeted their September piece on Rossett and the history of Grove Press, The New York Times called him “The publisher who fought Puritanism, and won,” and Richard Nash plans to tweet a link about Rossett for each day of Lent.
- The first look at the Fuck Yeah Menswear book.
- Adam Wilson thinks Jesus was the first literary slacker. Wilson also talks to Julia Jackson at Electric Literature.
- That’s Professor Will Self to you.
- The first three books on Anthony Bourdain’s imprint are announced.
- Two Mount Eerie albums will come out this year. This makes us quite happy.
- Kim Kardashian is just like you because she didn’t get Kraftwerk tickets either.