I really liked the first few Lemony Snicket books, and then there were a few hundred more. Now we get news that we can expect four more. I’m alright with this, as long as there is no more movies with Jim Carrey involved.
- We really like to talk about zombies; this essay on The Morning News does it far better than just about anything we have ever posted. I smell a challenge, or possibly the stench of the undead.
- So imagine you’re driving and lost in the middle of Nowhere, Pa. Who would you want directing you to your destination? Is Bob Dylan even among the top fifty choices on your list?
- Marvel Comics counting down the top 70 covers of their 70 years seems pretty important.
- Jacket Copy mentions Yeti and McNally Jackson in this piece on “Bookstores-Record Store Convergence.”
- The narrator from The Royal Tenenbaums, conservative guy on 30 Rock, and brother of Billy has “no use” for Sen. Joe Lieberman. (Thanks Heeb)