Little known fact: The editors of this site are huge fans of the board game Risk. We aren’t totally sure how we feel about a movie adaptation starring the Fresh prince of Bel-Air though.
- Three Guys One Book really, really like The Iron Will of Shoeshine Cats by Hesh Kestin, but they don’t have a crush on the author.
- Colin Meloy of the band The Decemberists is writing a kids book.
- The New Yorker talks about Jonathan Safran Foer’s book, tells us “Americans love animals”, but also talks about how we love to eat them.
- Vonnegut gets a redesign.
- The Scowl saw The Dutchess and the Duke play with The Dum Dum Girls.
- My Bloody Valentine, Black Sabbath, and Cinderella will beat writers block says Chuck Klosterman.
- Sufjan Stevens a “fucking genius“.
- Folks covering punks.
- Giant cardboard robot suit. Emphasis on the word “giant”.
- Darwinian evolution and why we will finally get to meet ET.
- In anticipation of the disaster of a disaster film, 2012, we get the ten best failed doomsday predictions.
- L Magazine tell it like the see it. Bless their hearts.
- New bookstore in Williamsburg