Our new hero is this lady who lives her life dressed like Charlotte Brontë.
- Do you want to buy stuff Miranda July bought off Craigslist?
- Lydia Lunch meets Dominique Strauss Kahn in a purely fictional way at 3: AM Magazine.
- Julie Klausner talks about the most Jewish episodes of her How Was Your Week? podcast.
- Barack Obama: fan of indie bookstores.
- Joseph Stalin’s daughter passed away at the age of 85.
- Scott Walker is doing a bang up job in Wisconsin. (No he isn’t. He’s actually doing a really shitty one.)