Allen Ginsberg helped dispose of a body? Will this be portrayed in the movie starring James Franco?
- A.V. Club reviews Philip Roth’s The Humbling.
- Village Voice go back to 1966 to hang out with Ed Saunders. Fug, and “Fuck You” publisher.
- The Daily Beast takes a look at the best of British literature.
- Stephen King’s Under the Dome has “the scope and flavor of literary Americana” says the New York Times.
- The guy that put out The Simpsons: An Uncensored, Unauthorized History, gets the Book Notes treatment over at Largehearted Boy.
- Miami New Times talks to Jonathan Lethem.
CNN has one less A-hole on their payroll.
- Lou Dobbs says “peace out” in his own Dobbsy way.
- Gawker makes odds on what the next move of Mr. Dobbs will be.
- Neil Hamburger is on tour.
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend is thankful for Contra.
- Atlas Sound gives us more free music.
- Williamsburg bookseller, Spoonbill and Sugartown turned ten years old. Somebody took pictures of the celebration.
- New York buys back Coney Island. Sorta.
- The geeks shall inherent the earth. Thank god.