At HTMLGIANT: Months after it came out, Kyle Minor still doesn’t think he’s read a good review of Joshua Cohen’s Witz.
- At Jewcy: For those of you who have always dreamed of being in a film adaptation of a Jonathan Safran Foer book, this is your big chance…considering you’re under the age of thirteen.
- At The Telegraph: Expectations are high for George W. Bush’s memoirs.
- At Galley Cat: Billy Idol gets a deal to put out his memoirs, Dancing With Myself.
- At Dangerous Minds: Aleister Crowley was not only “The Great Beast,” but he was also an amateur chef!
- At Big Other: Poetry trading cards.
- At Cynical-C: Pretty much the best Christine O’Donnell parody you’ll see.
- At Phoenix New Times: Steve Martin, and other comedians who tried their hands at music.