By Jason Diamond
- If I ever needed one quote from The Awl to sum up the love I feel for that website, then I have found it with “If our Congress can be measured on a scale of feces (and it should), Senator Byron Leslie Dorgan is closer to adorable rabbit droppings than, say, the diseased swine diarrhea that is Michele Bachmann (R-MN)…”
- I’m torn between I love the Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure or the Back to the Future one more.
- Barnes and Noble gets their asses handed to them.
- Come January, I will probably see everybody reading the follow-up to Eat, Pray, Love on my daily commute. Not exactly sure if this falls under the “great literature” category that I kvetched about the other day.
- I usually could care less about Norah Jones news, but the fact that she has enlisted Will Sheff of Okkervil River to help co-write songs perks my interest a bit.