You know how England has much nicer looking phone booths than we do? Well it’d naturally be a shame to let those go to waste. In Somerset, a lending library!
- Jane Austen may have died from a strain of TB caught from cows.
- Jonathan Littell won Literary Review‘s Bad Sex in Fiction prize.
- Ugh, England’s got us beat all over the place today. Margaret Atwood’s new cover redesigns from Virago are sweet.
- Stendhal enters the digital age.
- Cormac McCarthy to auction off his typewriter. Does that mean he’ll stop writing?
The Digital Age
- Feeling indulgent? Well, every single digital book on Ravenous Romance, a new(ish) digital romance press, is 99 cents today! Spluuuuurge.
- David Remnick does not believe the printed will be replaced.