The Stranger talks about Paul Newman’s film adaptation of Ken Kesey’s Sometimes a Great Notion.
- The musical version of American Psycho, is closer than ever to being a reality.
- Over at Flavorwire, Adam Wilson takes a look at animal narrators in fiction.
- A librarian ponders life after Brooklyn.
- Morrissey’s memoir =’s untold riches and dream fulfillment.
- More info about the Riot Grrrl collection at NYU.
- New Yorker writer Ian Frazier: Sandy. And other nicknames of the “literary elite“.
- The Rumpus talk to poet Gabrielle Calvocoressi
- Happy birthday Largehearted Boy.