When John Ford met John Steinbeck: The New Republic looks at the film adaptation of The Grapes of Wrath.
- It’s great when Flavorwire dorks out and does something like the A-Z of Typographic Book Covers.
- At first you think to yourself that it’s a pathetic grab at bettering their SEO value, but then you realize the article, “Charlie Sheen is Winning,” was written by Bret Easton Ellis
- A bunch of women, hanging out and drawing at a place called Pizza Island.
- Pictures of Russia in 1908.
- The Ex played over the weekend. Brooklyn Vegan has a bunch of pictures.