As the zine that she started celebrates its twentieth anniversary with shows in Washington and Brooklyn, Chickfactor‘s Gail O’Hara talks twee with Michaelangelo Matos.
- The name says it all: James Joyce or Kool Keith?
- Francisco Goldman’s article on political revolutionaries in Chile is a pretty terrific piece of journalism.
- Edward Champion interviewing Steve Erickson? We will listen to that.
- Andrew Leland has the details on a new book on the Oulipo that sounds promising.
- Pitchfork reports on the first night of Kraftwerk’s MoMA residency.
- Of note to grant-seekers: Word Riot is taking applications for their next round of travel grants, and multidisciplinary artists might find the BRIC House Fireworks Residency of interest.
Follow Vol. 1 Brooklyn on Twitter, Facebook, Google + and our Tumblr.