Adam Chandler at The Atlantic on the “amorphous, leaderless collection of New Orleans artists, activists, and anarchists,” Krewe of Eris.
- Wishing that President Obama truly was one of those European socialists that Republicans claim he is at The New Republic.
- Months after the release of Pulphead, we still love reading interviews with John Jeremiah Sullivan.
- Joshua Cohen won a Pushcart Prize. Big mazels.
- So you were wondering what Sasha Frere-Jones likes to read…
- Largehearted Boy gets Seth Greenland’s Book Notes for The Angry Buddhist.
- At The Paris Review, Ezra Glinter comes to the rescue of accordions and the people who play them.
Follow Vol. 1 Brooklyn on Twitter, Facebook, Google + and our Tumblr.