Some guy at NYU “intends to turn all 6,438 sentences of the great Herman Melville (Moby-Dick)opus into Japanese Emoji, rather picturesque emoticons that are on most handsets in Japan.”
- Lit Drift talks about Neil Gaiman’s Twitter fiction contest.
- Maud Newton talks R. Crumb and Chick tract’s.
- Featherproof Books has an iPhone app. (thanks The Scowl)
- The Millions gives us a comedic translation of The Road.
- L Magazine talks to writer Kevin Canty.
- The Bo Diddley beat is explored.
- Sufjan Stevens talks to Death and Taxes
- Kanye West can’t be killed.
- This Cold Cave song rules on so many levels
- Deckfight give us their take on the decades best albums.
- Felicia Sullivan gives us an apple pie recipe that we want to make.